1. College degree or above in mechanical, electrical, automation and other related majors.
2. Knowledge of software operation, mechanical and electrical installation.
3. More than 5 years working experience in mechanical and electrical equipment field service and technical support.
4. Strong ability to deal with problems in independent production site, strong pressure bearing capacity.
5. Good at learning and accumulating knowledge, summarizing the ideas and methods in solving customer problems
6. Able to adapt to long-term business trip and customer field work.
7. Have rich experience in electrical debugging and software debugging.
8. Strong initiative, patience, meticulous, responsible, hardworking, team spirit
9. Outgoing, good at communication, good at language expression
10. Visual equipment experience, electrician certificate, English is preferred.